With Bookmark Notes you can add comments and notes to your Internet Explorer bookmarks. When you hover mouse pointer over the bookmark (internet shortcut) in Favorites menu or explorer bar, a popup window with your note will appear for you to read.
» version 2.01 - posted on 2005-08-29
Bookmark Notes: the License
- All copyrights to Bookmark Notes are exclusively owned by Softarium.com.
- Anyone may use trial version of this software for evaluation purposes.
- After purchasing, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Bookmark Notes on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time. The purchased Bookmark Notes software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- The Bookmark Notes trial version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
- Bookmark Notes is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits, or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Softarium.com.
- Installing and using Bookmark Notes signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Bookmark Notes files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.